Technical Regulations On Safety of Toys.
This technical regulation of the Customs Union was developed in accordance with the Agreement on common principles and rules of technical regulation in the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation of November 18, 2010. This technical regulation of the Customs Union is developed in order to establish uniform requirements for toys mandatory for implementation and enforcement in the common customs territory, to ensure free movement of toys placed on the market in the common customs territory of the Customs Union. (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus)
Toys that are not marked with the unified marking of conformity of the products will not be allowed to be placed on the market. The marking must contain the following information:
- Name of the toy;
- Country of origin;
- Name and location of the manufacturer (person authorized by the manufacturer), the importer, their contact information;
- Trade mark of the manufacturer (if any);
- Minimal age of the child for which the toy is intended or an icon indicating the age of the child;
- Main construction material (for children under 3 years of age);
- Methods of care of the toy (if needed);
- Manufacture date (month, year);
- Service life or working life (when established);
- Storage conditions (if necessary).